.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The World Unleashed

The Rantings of an unkown prophet can be found here; where no topic is safe! The resident savant will lead you thru the world as he sees it. Not an easy life, but one that MUST be shared, if the mission to "enlighten" is to reach fruition. Commentaries on religion, Catholicism, politics, abortion, evolution, sports, baseball, mets, yankees, entertainment, TV, american idol etc. can all be found here. enjoy it, hate it, come back often, send me your comments. all are welcome

My Photo
Name:

dont let my 1912 birthday bother you, i was born on feb. 29th so i only have birthdays every 4 years. so im only 26

Google
WWW http://allworldviews.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Do the Limbo - NOT!


There will be no more Catholics doing the Limbo. Another fatally flawed, yet long accepted Catholic tradition has been put to rest, so to speak, decided upon by an international group of Vatican appointed theologians, which included the former Cardinal Ratzinger (Pope Benedict XVI).

It was a theory promulgated mainly because of a Christian "truth"(?) that only after baptism can one achieve salvation in heaven. It had long been doubted by those "in the know" such as the former cardinal Ratzinger and Pope John Paul II.
The odd fact here is a statement attributed to Pope JPII, which I will quote exactly as written in The Tablet, so as to avoid accusations by people that I am anti -Catholic. Mind you, as you read the quote that the Pope is "supposedly" a direct link to God, a sort of reincarnation of Christ, one in mind and spirit. Having said that here is the quote: "HOPE that God is powerful enough to draw to himself all those who were unable to receive the sacrament". According to pope Ben XVI this quote was part of Pope JP II's teaching in the"Catechism of the Catholic Church" and the encyclical "the Gospel of Life".
Excuse me??!!, HOPE???!!! that God is POWERFUL ENOUGH?????. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the "CREATOR" of EVERYTHING? And as such, DEFINITELY IS powerful enough to do as He (or she?) Pleases! And to be sure MY God is a loving, forgiving God, who would NEVER preclude a soul from being with him due to an action, or inaction that they had no control over.
Reading this statement from the one person who ought to know God, I can only shake my head in disbelief, and pity all those whose life hangs on every utterance from the Vatican or their local clergy. I pray that YOU DON'T need some false prophets (profit$ in reality) in long dresses and stiff collars to tell you that God would never do such a thing.
The remedy seems simple enough to me; only those "Christians" who have reached the age of "emancipation" are REQUIRED to be baptized into salvation. The problem I believe lies in the Catholic Churches financial and "numbers" game. You see ANYONE baptized into the Catholic faith is FOREVER counted as a Catholic, unless or until that individual specifically requests excommunication. Yes there are other ways to be excommunicated, but none are more likely to occur than the previous one. And financial because it is a "fee" based service.
There is a direct conflict in admitting people CAN get to "heaven" without baptism because baptism is a main tenet of "Christian" faith, that Christ died for us because we ALL needed it as a result of "original sin".
One final quote taken from (and I didn't make this up) "The Ratzinger Report in 1985, Ratzinger said "as a theologian, NOT as a prefect of the congregation I would abandon the notion of limbo."
My translation: "my studies indicate a strong likelihood that the idea of limbo is erroneous but I would never tell that (truth) to my congregation. No to them I would continue to preach the falsehoods put forth from the Vatican".......
Peace my brothers and sisters and remember: its belief in God, NOT man that is important
Baptism links
http://www.iamonetruth.com/baptism.htm
Limbo Links:
http://pittsburghlive.com/x/tribune-review/trib/regional/s_400731.html
http://sister-scorpion.blogspot.com/2005/12/for-vatican-limbo-may-be-in-limbo.html
http://www.livejournal.com/users/dmmaus/236837.html

1 Comments:

Blogger Leila M. said...

THanks for visiting my blog, D. Yours looks VERy interesting as well. I'll have to subscribe :)

12/13/2005 7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home