.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The World Unleashed

The Rantings of an unkown prophet can be found here; where no topic is safe! The resident savant will lead you thru the world as he sees it. Not an easy life, but one that MUST be shared, if the mission to "enlighten" is to reach fruition. Commentaries on religion, Catholicism, politics, abortion, evolution, sports, baseball, mets, yankees, entertainment, TV, american idol etc. can all be found here. enjoy it, hate it, come back often, send me your comments. all are welcome

My Photo
Name:

dont let my 1912 birthday bother you, i was born on feb. 29th so i only have birthdays every 4 years. so im only 26

Google
WWW http://allworldviews.blogspot.com/

Monday, November 14, 2005

My Tribute to Oprah Winfrey

I NEVER idolize another human being, just ask my family, they'll tell you. Never wait on line for an autograph, never NEVER NEVER PAY for the signature of another human being NEVER. NO human being is more important than me. Better maybe (probably), but more important never. But here I go, making a statement SOOooo out of context for me that people will yet again wonder what happened to me.
I am right now watching the 20th anniversary of the Oprah Winfrey show and they are showing clips from the past, and I've made a decision, for myself at least. And that is: IF GOD is a black female, her name is Oprah Winfrey! I DO NOT know her personally so I may be wrong, but I don't think there is a nicer, kinder, more considerate, more unassuming, person on this planet. Either that or she is a great actress, or both. I mean she always seems genuinely happy when she pleases or helps others; and when something nice is done for or to her she again shows the appreciation of innocence, of that of a child. Right now Sidney Portier is reading something he wrote to her, about her, and she is literally shaking and crying. Yes, Oprah is either an academy award deserving actress, or THE MOST decent person on earth. God bless you Oprah Winfrey and I surely hope you have political aspirations of the height that I see of you . Oprah for President / Vice President in 2008!!!, preferably with Sen. John McCain but I'm afraid their ideologies maybe a little too different.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11/14/2005 2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am just as nice a Oprah.

11/14/2005 3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home