.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The World Unleashed

The Rantings of an unkown prophet can be found here; where no topic is safe! The resident savant will lead you thru the world as he sees it. Not an easy life, but one that MUST be shared, if the mission to "enlighten" is to reach fruition. Commentaries on religion, Catholicism, politics, abortion, evolution, sports, baseball, mets, yankees, entertainment, TV, american idol etc. can all be found here. enjoy it, hate it, come back often, send me your comments. all are welcome

My Photo
Name:

dont let my 1912 birthday bother you, i was born on feb. 29th so i only have birthdays every 4 years. so im only 26

Google
WWW http://allworldviews.blogspot.com/

Friday, December 08, 2006

Mary is with child ........

YET has NOT KNOWN MAN .........

my wit and wisdom sometimes needs help, so today while sitting in church for the "immaculate conception," god (ever the comedian) allowed the following thought to enter my head.
we have right now in our midst a modern day version of this event. Ok so is far from "immaculate" but still we have a woman named Mary, who has "not known man" and is yet "with child"

Her full name is Mary Cheney, Dick Chaneys daughter!!!!

I thank god for putting this thought in my head. If not for being in church this morning I never would have put the two events together.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leila M. said...

oh-ho-ho-ho rotten!

12/08/2006 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home