.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The World Unleashed

The Rantings of an unkown prophet can be found here; where no topic is safe! The resident savant will lead you thru the world as he sees it. Not an easy life, but one that MUST be shared, if the mission to "enlighten" is to reach fruition. Commentaries on religion, Catholicism, politics, abortion, evolution, sports, baseball, mets, yankees, entertainment, TV, american idol etc. can all be found here. enjoy it, hate it, come back often, send me your comments. all are welcome

My Photo
Name:

dont let my 1912 birthday bother you, i was born on feb. 29th so i only have birthdays every 4 years. so im only 26

Google
WWW http://allworldviews.blogspot.com/

Monday, February 01, 2010

WOT Web of Trust

I have been preaching the use of Firefox Browser for over 4 years now. Whether you have investigated my suggestion or if you are still using Internet Explorer, thats OK, I hear IE8 is quite good.
I still have a suggestion for those of you using IE tho. there is an "add on" that is worth while. it is called WOT, or Web of Trust    What it is, is a community of fellow PC users who add comments about a site and based on those comments, the site receives a color coded grade, green = good, yellow = undecided use caution, and red = a dangerous site. A site receiving no color at all is one where there just isnt yet enough 9information available to make a determination.  Is this fool proof? No it isnt, but it is one heck of a guide. The final choice of course is yours.
This is the same intention as McAfee SiteAdvisor.  maybe you already use that. If so fine with me, as i havent tried it. What i have heard but do not know for sure is that McAfee site advisor doesnt update very often. Research it yourself. WOT is always getting input. Sometimes this input could be deliberately false I guess, but the bottom line is its a guide for us, without which you are surfing blind

http://www.mywot.com/





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I started take up real money.
It's all about how to select a proper partner who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the income with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

2/03/2010 7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home