.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The World Unleashed

The Rantings of an unkown prophet can be found here; where no topic is safe! The resident savant will lead you thru the world as he sees it. Not an easy life, but one that MUST be shared, if the mission to "enlighten" is to reach fruition. Commentaries on religion, Catholicism, politics, abortion, evolution, sports, baseball, mets, yankees, entertainment, TV, american idol etc. can all be found here. enjoy it, hate it, come back often, send me your comments. all are welcome

My Photo
Name:

dont let my 1912 birthday bother you, i was born on feb. 29th so i only have birthdays every 4 years. so im only 26

Google
WWW http://allworldviews.blogspot.com/

Monday, January 25, 2010

Christians for Haiti?


Ok it has been 13 days now since Haiti was devastated by an earthquake, and finally today i recieved my FIRST email acknowledging Haiti, and asking to remember them in prayer. 13 days!
Why this stands out so much for me is the fact that i receive several christian / religious themed emails a day, prolly several dozen since the haiti earthquake, yet today was the first and ONLY one mentioning haiti. why?.  I have some very religious (or so they believe), people on my email list, that routinely send me emails to pray for such n such, or this that and the other thing. But none for haiti. I am wondering why and asking my readers to offer suggestions lest i be left to jump to my own conclusions.
And thank you to the one person who did send me the email for haiti. you always had been top on my list of decent human beings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home