.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The World Unleashed

The Rantings of an unkown prophet can be found here; where no topic is safe! The resident savant will lead you thru the world as he sees it. Not an easy life, but one that MUST be shared, if the mission to "enlighten" is to reach fruition. Commentaries on religion, Catholicism, politics, abortion, evolution, sports, baseball, mets, yankees, entertainment, TV, american idol etc. can all be found here. enjoy it, hate it, come back often, send me your comments. all are welcome

My Photo
Name:

dont let my 1912 birthday bother you, i was born on feb. 29th so i only have birthdays every 4 years. so im only 26

Google
WWW http://allworldviews.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Recipe: Dishwasher Chicken


Hey who else could bring you this stuff. Leave it to me to bring you "all the news you never wanted to know", LOL

Overall tho, this IS a definitely interesting idea. The part that ruins it for me is the chance the aluminum foil will get punctured and you will have to restart
 I have seen in sears stores, they now have ovens that will keep foods cold until its time to cook and then switch over to cook mode, so why not this??
Check it out HERE

1 Comments:

Blogger beckstaspage said...

I actually made it- for my story and pics, check this out...http://hungrybloggers.com/news/dishwasher-cooking-its-finest

4/20/2010 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home