.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The World Unleashed

The Rantings of an unkown prophet can be found here; where no topic is safe! The resident savant will lead you thru the world as he sees it. Not an easy life, but one that MUST be shared, if the mission to "enlighten" is to reach fruition. Commentaries on religion, Catholicism, politics, abortion, evolution, sports, baseball, mets, yankees, entertainment, TV, american idol etc. can all be found here. enjoy it, hate it, come back often, send me your comments. all are welcome

My Photo
Name:

dont let my 1912 birthday bother you, i was born on feb. 29th so i only have birthdays every 4 years. so im only 26

Google
WWW http://allworldviews.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Fanatics Must be Stopped

I still stand By my feelings the other day, that it was insensitive, unnecessary and stupid of certain European media to reprint cartoons depicting derogatory pictures of the Muslim prophet Mohammad, but now, I'm angry & I must speak out against the equally unnecessary and stupid AND criminal activities of "certain" Muslims throughout much of the world. While I did link to a couple of the pictures (1) (2), I decided NOT to actually post them out of respect. But now I see the lack of respect by these fanatics to the rest of the world, so I will now post the pictures.

Am I now insensitive and stupid? Maybe, probably, but no matter, because the ends justifies he means right? Isn't that the creed you all live by. The U.S. kill thousands in order to "free" them, Fanatical Muslims murder innocents, to demand honor & respect for their religion. Yet their prophet would want none of that. And what of the Jews in Israel with their motto of "never again," and possessing the 6th largest stockpile of nuclear weapons on the planet!
Now is the time for the moderate or if you prefer the mainstream Muslims, Jews And Christians (including Catholics) to stand up and put and end to this unacceptable, fanatical behavior by those "masquerading" as real representatives of their respective religions. While I DO NOT intend to offend, I DO feel compelled to point out that IT is only a cartoon. NOONE can do any harm to your Deity, this way or any other. THAT is WHY he is what is, because he IS invincible! And this goes for fanatics in all religions, and in all other walks of life. Your fanaticism, whether Muslim, Christian or Jew ( and we all have them) is wrong and must be stopped.
Now I will give "equal" time, trying to show that in a free society it is NOT a crime to satirize ones revered people.












So lighten up and get a life already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home