.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The World Unleashed

The Rantings of an unkown prophet can be found here; where no topic is safe! The resident savant will lead you thru the world as he sees it. Not an easy life, but one that MUST be shared, if the mission to "enlighten" is to reach fruition. Commentaries on religion, Catholicism, politics, abortion, evolution, sports, baseball, mets, yankees, entertainment, TV, american idol etc. can all be found here. enjoy it, hate it, come back often, send me your comments. all are welcome

My Photo
Name:

dont let my 1912 birthday bother you, i was born on feb. 29th so i only have birthdays every 4 years. so im only 26

Google
WWW http://allworldviews.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Bush Unaware of Ports Deal Before Approval

I always knew he was an idiot, but still I thought he did make the decisions, or at least was part of the decision making process. But now I find out he is a total puppet, just a figurehead who makes funny faces. Damn don't I feel stupid. I mean we all knew that during the Clinton days it was Hillary in charge. That was obvious. But this, what with his arrogance and all, well he fooled me.
Turns out Bush-whacker had NO knowledge of the deal to allow an Arab company to take over our ports until AFTER his administration had already approved the deal. But wait maybe, just maybe this isn't a case of him being just a figure head, but rather just another example of Bush-whacker surrounding himself with people even more stupid than himself, if that's possible. You know his people are all yes men, and you know the best yes men are the one you put into positions they don't deserve. And by now you must know that probably none of his administration appointees are qualified to be in the positions their in.

So you make the choice. Either Bush is an idiot puppet, or just another fine example of incompetence in his administration. I heard a joke the other night by Jay Leno and at the time I didn't understand it, but now its become much clearer. Leno was talking about Cheney and his bad heart and he said "you know, Bush is just a heartbeat away from becoming president." Now its clear to me what he meant.. Oh how extra foolish I feel having been duped so badly..

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home