.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The World Unleashed

The Rantings of an unkown prophet can be found here; where no topic is safe! The resident savant will lead you thru the world as he sees it. Not an easy life, but one that MUST be shared, if the mission to "enlighten" is to reach fruition. Commentaries on religion, Catholicism, politics, abortion, evolution, sports, baseball, mets, yankees, entertainment, TV, american idol etc. can all be found here. enjoy it, hate it, come back often, send me your comments. all are welcome

My Photo
Name:

dont let my 1912 birthday bother you, i was born on feb. 29th so i only have birthdays every 4 years. so im only 26

Google
WWW http://allworldviews.blogspot.com/

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Catholic News?

I apologize! I couldn't help it. I was reading "The Tablet" today, which is the "official paper of the brooklyn/queens catholic diocese in N.Y., and they were talking about world youth day organized and attended by pope Benedict the whatever, 16th?
Any way he was urging among other things that catholics should organize under the guidance of the clergy and immediately i thought Oh no, don't we already have NAMBLA? Now I'm not going to dignify that group by typing out what the acronym means, I'll leave that for you curious ones out there

On a lighter note a nun attending world youth day got reprimanded for " wild dancing" that included her wrapping her legs around a male missionaries body after he lifted her into the air. The 29 year old nuns eplanation? ''I wouldn't do this at home but at such occasions I get carried away by the enthusiasm of the group,''
Well at least it was with someone of the OPPOSITE sex unlike some others we know who the church took 40 years to reprimand, and then only after "the scandal" became public.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home