.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The World Unleashed

The Rantings of an unkown prophet can be found here; where no topic is safe! The resident savant will lead you thru the world as he sees it. Not an easy life, but one that MUST be shared, if the mission to "enlighten" is to reach fruition. Commentaries on religion, Catholicism, politics, abortion, evolution, sports, baseball, mets, yankees, entertainment, TV, american idol etc. can all be found here. enjoy it, hate it, come back often, send me your comments. all are welcome

My Photo
Name:

dont let my 1912 birthday bother you, i was born on feb. 29th so i only have birthdays every 4 years. so im only 26

Google
WWW http://allworldviews.blogspot.com/

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Darwin on trial Evolution hearings open in Kansas

I'm sorry, I hate to "ride the fence" but on this issue I see it both ways. Certainly there is proof that life forms today "evolved" from something similar but different. For example, man today is decidedly more intelligent than he was when Homo - whatever first walked the earth. Dogs today are born more predisposed to being domesticated pets than their wild ancestors were.. There are animals with lungs, showing remnants of gills. Humans still have a "tail" bone! Explain that please! Wooly mammoths and todays elephants - similar, yet different. The list goes on and on
On the other hand, take a close look at the "perfection" needed to sustain this life. Heart, lungs, kidneys, liver, etc. all working in harmony and all controlled by the brain! And I am to accepts that All this evolved from a single celled life form? A bacteria maybe? I think not. Sorry, but what keeps life "living" is just too perfect to have been a complete "accident"
So go ahead, teach BOTH ideas in school. I have a hunch science would go along with it, but would the religious sector? I doubt it. But they've been proven wrong before when doubting science. Look up what the Catholic church did to Galileo. There are many differing accounts as to what exactly the church did to him, so look it up and pick your own. I took the "gentle" version, to be nice to the church for a change.

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home